Wellness and Healthy Life Style Coaching
During wellness coaching, Dr. Shelley Wu partners with you in a goal-oriented process
helping you live the life you desire and become the person you aspire to be.
Dr. Wu's Credentials and Experiences:
- PhD in Psychology from the State University of New York, Buffalo
- Adjunct Professor, Drexel University
- Lecturer, Lauder Institute, Wharton Business School, University of Pennsylvania
- Guide to Psychology, about.com
- Certified Clinical Hypnotherapist since 2004
- Other Education (MiraCosta College):
- Kinesiology / Movement Science
- Nutrition and Human Performance
- Exercise Prescriptions for Special Populations
As a Healthy Life Style and Wellness Coach, she effectively helps her clients break up old patterns deep in the subconscious and create powerful positive changes in life. Read clients feedback. Do you desire improvement in these areas?
- Weight Loss & Sugar Addiction (read more)
- Stop Smoking
- Sales / Work Motivation
- Sports Performance: Golf, Tennis...
- Academic Performance
- Break Annoying Habits
- Post Trauma Stress
- Pain Reduction (read more)
- Improve Memory
- Improve Sleeping
- Speed Reading (read more)
- Other Positive Changes to Enhance Your Life
Initial consultation is free with therapy.
Shelley Wu, PhD
What is hypnosis?
Why does hypnotherapy work?
How to make hypnosis more effective?
Buy hypnosis for weight loss CD.